Sunday, October 31, 2010

3 things that I like about a boy

http://last-interlude.blogspot.com/2010/10/it-is-1-day-challenge-but-you-have-to.html

Title: 3 things that I like about a boy

  1. Honesty- "Honesty is the best policy" I think that being honest is something precious and important. I hate it when guys are not being truthful or hiding things from me. It makes me paranoid. I rather he would tell the truth and hurt me than to keep the truth and making me feel like an ass after that.
  2. Gentleman- It is an attractive trait ( if you ever do have one), girls love it when you guys open the door, push the chair, let the girl sit first. Girls would love you like crazy! :) I'm positive.
  3. Meticulous-I love guys being meticulous in whatever they do, be it big or small. It makes the girls feel loved and wanted. Girls love it when guys pay attention to what they say do or talk or even their appearances. It's a bonus if you have it! :DDD
top fave! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment