Sunday, October 31, 2010

7 more days.

Did not go to church in the morning because I've not yet recover my voice yet. Just few more days, and I can get rid of it I guess. Went over to Clement's house instead. slept there and feels so good to have him :))) Enjoy the Just-the-two-of-us time :) Been so long yea? :D Camwhore a little after that.

Went Church after that, around 215pm for meeting. I'm camp chief or something? I thought I would want to try something interesting for a change. Doing the same thing, seems mundane, need more to spice up my life. TEP is only 4.5hrs, I can use manage my time properly and spend time wisely; God. And it's something to keep me occupied actually, I sure I will miss my boyfriend and I'm afraid that I will start tearing, so I decided to find something to keep me away. It's a little hard, but I'm sure He did not want me to cry ever.

Service and home after that, feeling tired right now, so I guess I will just stop here, take my medicine and go to sleep. Tomorrow, mid shift, 7 more weeks to go :) I believe I can do it. I'm sure I can do it. Nights world :3 and Hi LALALand!

-btw, my mum bought cactus to place it inside my room- IDK why either.

No comments:

Post a Comment