Saturday, October 30, 2010

7 facts about me

http://last-interlude.blogspot.com/2010/10/it-is-1-day-challenge-but-you-have-to.html

Title: 7 facts about me
Here Goes! :)
  1. I love to smile :) - I believe that a smile brighten up someone's day. I love to smile because it also makes me feel less stress. Smiling is my one of my greatest assets, like what my mum always says: "if you have it, FLAUNT IT" It's good to be confident rather than to be someone of love self-esteem. I cannot fathom why some people out there don't love themselves. http://longevity.about.com/od/lifelongbeauty/tp/smiling.htm This is a website which I always go whenever I am in a bad mood. It makes me smile! :))))))
  2. Whenever I drink drinks, I would always use two straws-Drinking with two straws doesn't mean that I am an alien from outer space. I don't know why I like drinking with two straws, I just like it. And yes, I've heard comments like "Will drink faster ah?" "Mouth too big right" and more. Hilarious but unfortunately they are not the reason why. It's just a habit of mine that I'm not kicking :P that's all :)
  3. I hate people posting A LOT OF VULGARITIES not only once, BUT EVERY SINGLE POST- Not saying that I don't. But not every time. Seriously, saying such words does not means that you are more awesome than others etc. It just reflects badly on yourself. It's really shows what type of person you are. It's okay if you post like once or twice on the net, BUT EVERY SINGLE TIME? come on!!! Get a life!! I'm sure that there are much more meaningful things that you can do instead of just flaunting how good your "vocabulary" is. -shake heads-
  4. I love reposting stuff on tumblr- I always repost stuff that I can relate to, so tumblr is roughly my story, if you actually follow closely. I reblog pics that happen to me in the past, things that I am currently facing right now and things that I hope to achieve in the future. I want to remind myself that the things I have now are not to be taken for granted and that they ought to be cherished.
  5. I love being myself- I can go on and on about how awesome I think I am. Not because I am an ego freak or something but because I truly believed that we are special. Everybody have their own talents. God created all this. I am a creation of his. I love God, that's why I would love myself too :) I might not be as smart as others, not as pretty as those girls in the magazine, not as fair as some of you guys out there(believe me, I'm envious to bits) but at least, I am on this earth same as you guys, breathing the same air. I believe I'm here for a purpose. I need to continue seeking it!
  6. Forever is crap to me- I used to believe in FOREVER. but circumstances change. It's the boy and girl meets, started dating, started the never ending quarrels and ultimately breakup. A guy, used to promise me forever. and Naively, I believe. In the end, I got heart broken and whenever I think about the past I WISHED THAT I NEVER ONCE BELIEVE HIS SWEET-HONEYED WORDS. But now, I felt nothing. He taught me never ever to believe in it. "If love is forever, then why are there words such as breakups? , if love is forever, why people marry and get divorced in the end?"
  7. I love collecting notebooks- Yes!!! GIRLS, I'm sure that MOST of you will collect those cutesy little notebooks or diaries etc and never ever use it because you can't bear to right? Till now, I've got one whole box full of it and I am still buying it though Clement thinks that it is a waste of money and sometimes don't let me buy it because he knows that It's useless stuff and he would rather me to use to money at other place.
-So that's all peeps!- Stay tuned for another hr ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment