Sunday, September 22, 2013

when it's late but you don't feel like sleeping

Feeling so contented with life right at this moment. Finished all my assignments, so now, I could concentrate on finishing my notes and stuff and start preparing for exams! :) But I've been watching The Mentalist non-stop, and my next tv series to catch would be white-collar. 

Next week, it's going to be damn tiring, need to tahan till 3rd Oct! Can't wait for bash to end so that I would be able to focus 100% on my books. Hate modules that has equations or numbers in it. Hopefully I am not one of the four students who failed the test :x Damn afraid of Monday's verdict. 

4 days school week next week! :) And it's dating day on Friday and post event celebration on Saturday! *excited* 

-Just a rant-

The reason why I studied long hours on weekdays, is so that I could play hard on weekends. I practically lived for Saturdays and Sundays. I am not smart. I hate it when people have this misconception that I do well/fairly well in studies, without studying. I wish I am, but I'm not. And studying on weekdays like a chiongster is damn tiring too! Imagine staying at Rochester from 9am all the way to 7pm, with just an hour of break before going home and continue to study till 11pm, Monday to Friday :'(

I want to spend my precious weekends on things that matters a lot to me in my heart. 2 days only to have the freedom, to really catch up with friends, read a book- not textbook obviously, going to church(I would feel lost if I'm not in church on sunday), and if I'm lucky, maybe a short 3-4 hours of dating :( 

Studying short hours on weekdays and playing damn hard on weekends, is a one way suicide ticket to failing your modules. 









And lastly,
Why is my last paper on 8th Nov :'( 


No comments:

Post a Comment