Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dinner with poly clique and timbre with my Up+LH :D

After the Christmas party at MLC, I went over to plaza sing to meet up with my poly year 1 cliques girls for Christmas meetup! :D 

My dinner :D Which is quite plain actually, the food is not bad, but the service is damn lousy. Even thinking about it makes my blood boils. 
 Nonetheless :D Shall have some self-shot of myself! :D I love my hair in this picture! Looks wavy :P
 With my best poly mate :D I'm sure most of you would know her by now, she keep on appearing in my blog nowadays :P

 With my two long lost friends =.=''' We rarely meet up because we are all so busy and it is hard to accommodate everyone's schedule. This two girls are soooo busy! That's why must take more photos since it is such a rare meet up. Another reason why we rarely meet up is because all of us stay very very far! 

 So sad that Ain couldn't join us :( I miss that girl sooooo much! :( My girls from poly. No one changed, except kensiew become more vulgar =.=''' LOL!
 Self shot while farie was buying her stuff :P

And of course must take photo with my girls! :D I love each and everyone of them. All of us might be busy till we would lose contact with each other, but at least everyone tried to make the effort to come. And I think that is the most important thing of all.






After dinner, everyone else headed home, but I have another appointment :D Timhre with my UP + LH! :D 
gahhhhhh! This photo is so dark!!! :( 



Had my lychee martini and it cost a whopping 19.90 =.=''' compared to the rest, mine is the most expensive already. There was live band after that, and the songs were so awesome! :D I know most of them :) The highlight was gangnam style by one of the people who got sabo :P I think that it takes a lot of courage and spontaneity to do such things. Normally people will just refuse and be a spoilsport, but this guy was game enough to do it.

This marks the end of my 21st december. :) Always glad to have these people in my life who makes me so happy even when I am going through difficult times. Thank God for that! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment