Sunday, May 15, 2011

It hurts, when the person you love is not there with you. This is the first time, I realized how much I needed him. I thought I would be strong, to not want him anymore. I thought I was independent, that's a big fat lie ain't it? 

tolerate Helen, you can do it. 
with reports to keep me busy. 
but whenever I took a break, the first thought that came into my mind was you. Maybe, maybe, I missed you a little too much. Is this love? :) 

Tomorrow, and I get to see you for a short while again. Wonder how long I can keep this up.... tiring. I thought I can get used to it, but evidently, I can't. 

So much work to do, so little time. 
is life always that tiring? :((((( 

I got stuck again, I don't know what topic to choose. 
sigh :( 

It's been a long time since I feel so negative. 
the last time when I feel that way, was 3 years ago. I guess. 
thinking that I can't, but I got through it anyway. 
So many tests in life, when is it ever going to end? 

I miss the times we get to spend with each other every weekend
I miss the times, we would go and watch at least one movie every week. 
I miss the way you would hug and coax me to sleep. 
I miss the way, when I open my eye and I would see you staring at me. 
I miss all the quarrels we had, big or small. 
I miss everything single detail about you. 
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment