Sunday, May 15, 2011

What do i want to do most in life and if I was to die what would I do

Today, out of the blue, I got an msn convo from someone whom I did not really expected. and she asked me this qn: 


What do I want to do most in life? 

When I was reading this, apparently, many things popped up. There are so many many things I want to do in life.  Be it scuba-diving, travelling across the countries, go shopping for the next 30days loaded with money, complete my university, get rich playing stocks whole day and  the list goes on. The question is, MOST. What do I want to do MOST in life? And I realized something..... 

I only want the people around me to smile. I want them to smile, to smile because they are just plain happy. Because a smile, makes other people happy too. I want the world to be filled with happiness instead of sadness. Life is short, be happy and contented with what you have ain't it? 

Maybe, I am still that naive little girl back then, who have never changed till now, wishes that people, be it good or bad, fat or thin, fair or tanned, be happy. Because EVERYONE deserves to be happy. As long as the people I love are happy, I would be too. 

幸福 :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment