Tuesday, September 03, 2013

hectic

Life has been hectic and buzzing with alot of events. Just ended my event01+ 21st birthday party and now I have bash logs on hand, as well as church children dance bundled up with studying, and I can feel my assignments wailing, asking me to hurry up and finish it.

Don't have time to breathe nowadays, and lesser time committed to God :'( and skipped devotion 2-3 already. I can feel myself slipping away and I know that it has to stop. God gave me 24 hours a day which I know that there is a reason why its 24hrs a day and not 48 or 56. But at times like these, it's simply not enough.

I feel so drained, be it mentally/physically or even spiritually.

Yesterday topic is really a reminder for me. I shouldn't be too hard on myself at times. What I might be aiming for, is what the world wants and not what God wants. I should rearrange my priorities and be disciplined enough not to be so easily distracted by everything else.

Living by this quote for the month of september: "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is- His good, pleasing and perfect will" Romans 12:2 

Need.a.lot.of.discipline ;'(

Shall go and sleep now, needa wake up 4hours later to complete my assignments. Feeling so screwed up right now. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment