Sunday, October 27, 2013

bliss :)

Late night HTHT, sharing and just talking, makes me feels like the past, when both of us are more free and able to do what we liked :) 2 more weeks and it will be over soon enough. This is taking too much of my time already :(

I liked how you help me dry my hair at night while im over at your place studying. And I would give it all to learn the things that you love; gaming.

I love how you can tolerate my princess nonsense, bitch-mode, and my PMS mode without being angry :X but instead doing your best to love me for me.

I love it, when I was folding your blankie and contemplating to steal it while you were bathing :P

I love how you can ease my insecurities by saying the right words and not let me overthink, too much that it's bad for my health.

I love how you would wake up extra early just so that you can meet and send me to school because of my exam time schedule.

I love how you would try your best to understand and to know what I really need, even though sometimes you don't know how to do it; you're doing it right though ;)

I love how we can agree on things easily, and disagree but respecting each other points of view at the same time.

And most of all, I love how I can wake up next to you, and getting forehead kisses :)
You are that one guy, that i won't ever want to let go off :) My kind of Tard ;) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment