Monday, October 07, 2013

exams woes + throwing it away

Two more weeks to exams. But yet, I still don't have the sense of urgency to start studying. The motivation has faded and to be honest, sometimes I still don't know why am I studying so hard for....
And I need to start studying tomorrow... Tonight is clearing up all my stuff. So many things that I need to throw away.











I threw away everything few weeks ago. like finally having the courage to do it. Looking back at all the love letters, mini keychains and the promise ring, and the few hundreds of movie stubs, and many more things inside that big box..... it feels a bit wasted to throw it... but I can't move forward unless I do it. Time to time, I still thought of you, and hoping that you are okay. But I guess, I need to move on. Because time doesn't wait for anybody, and it's too short to be wasted on you.



I'm happy right now :) God promises never fail, from now till the end of time. It might hurt at first, but when you God's work in it, it is going to turn out fine.

Can't wait for exams to be over so that I can buy more books and read them all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment