Thursday, October 31, 2013

idk what to put :X

ELLO! :D 

Feeling so zilian that day!!! :D HAHAHA! Was so bored studying that I took all my fave soft toys and taken pictures with them. HAHA! My fave? ELMOOOOOO! :D Boyfriend got it for me during USS! (Not exactly he give 100% :x, but still) HAHAHA!!! love the elmoooo! :D 

And i still think that I look better with spects :x look like a guai kia. And my face don't look that empty. HAHA! And I've got comments that wearing glasses, my face don't look so tired and more lively. Guess I should start wearing it more often. 
Should I start chopping off my hair? :x Seems abit heavy and it's getting harder and harder to maintain it. Should I rebond my hair again??? :( I miss my long straight hair! :( And I need to go for my hair treatment again :( 

Love my pimple-less skin right now. Been using Laneige cleanser and white night-renew cream for quite some time. And I think that it's damn helpful in reducing my pimples as well as my pimple scars. I feel so much more confident right now! :) I hope that I would be able to travel overseas next year again and buy more products at the airport! :) *cheapo* hahaha! Poor student can only think this way.

Wishing that money can drop down from the sky! :( Working for another 15days once exams end. And for the whole of Jan. Hopefully, I would be able to get my pay at the end of nov/jan. HAHA! Need $$ to buy xmas presents in dec. Though some of the presents I've already made/bought. \\^.^// No choice, too busy in dec already. I got so many camps and stuff like that. Where got time!?!

Can't believe I still rejected OPT! :( heart pain. One of my fave event is planning OPT. But I think that it is really not the right time now. Hopefully before I graduate, I would be able to plan OPT once again before I leave my uni life and start working. Half a year more to working life (If everything goes well) 

Feeling that Lord has been blessing me with alot of good things this year, I found the love of my life, did a photoshoot with my fave church ppl, being determined in completing my bible reading, changing the quotes of the month every month and trying my hardest to live by the quotes. Made time for devotion esp during my exam period. Finally 21, and feel that I've grown up quite abit... make time for family, and grew closer to my bunch of cousins. Made awesome friends for the past year, know which friends to keep and which that I shouldn't have..... Overall, it's been a wonderful year :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment