Monday, November 04, 2013

Study-ing sianesss

Don't like to calculate stuff. :x



Was doing finance calculations, it's like finally calculate the right ans, and all it took was just an hr? to really understand the concept and the calculations. IDK what to do.... whether it is right or wrong? Memorising theory is one thing. But understanding the calculations and deriving the right answer is another... 1 topic just took me less than an hr to complete? :x

Tmr will be the harder chapters, 5-7 :( Hate all the calculations in the world. =.=''' Can never do well in maths no matter how hard I practice at times.

Was praying for a lot of wisdom and strength and a willing heart to really study and do my best. Shall not care so much about the grades anymore. I really tried to study :'( Luckily I got three more days to study intensively. Today is like a off-day for me to rest and relax a bit while spending 2-3 hrs studying my notes and calculating all the examples.




On a sidenote, I miss my boyfriend already :x 2 days of staying over was so worth it! :3 The late night movie and laoban beancurd, as well as the home cooked macaroni :) Waking up with a lazy smile and nua-ing for the next 1-2 hours :P requesting for water and I would get it straightaway :P if only life is like this every other day *dreams happily*

Can't wait for friday when I finished my papers, run some errands before meeting my boyfriend for another movie or dinner date. And chill with him for the whole of saturday and sunday (Though we'll be busy with other church stuff :x) Smelling the taste of freedom already!!! :D I got three more days to study hard! I can do it!!!! It's the final lap. With God, it's possible!!! :) *thankful*

No comments:

Post a Comment