Sunday, November 10, 2013

EXAMS ARE OVERRRR!

Feeling tired as I'm typing this. But I'm afraid that I won't ever have the motivation to blog about it or just forget about it. :x Thanking God for the past 1 month of mugging, even though there are many times that I feel like giving up, but He always manage to pull me through. Putting people around my life to motivate me, when I'm down, and receiving texts/whatsapp messages from people whom I'm not really close to especially was quite astonishing for me. 

I don't think I did well for the exams, though I did try my best... and I really did put in effort to study... But I'm not really hoping for a lot anymore. :x Feeling so stress up over the exams, and so tired after so many activities and events, I don't know how did I cope with it, but it's really through your grace and mercy that I'm able to allocate time to study despite my busy schedule. I can only pray that You would give me the strength to embrace the dreadful results that I'm going to get. Got a strong feeling that I would need to retake modules. But I don't want to worry about it everyday because it's quite damaging to my mental health :'( Just let me not think about it too much? :'( 

Over le, jiu over le :x But i'm really happy when it's the last paper. It's like: "FINALLY!!!!" and having the "just wanna get over and done with" type of mindset. 

Wanted to watch Thor after my exams. But apparently, because I went to stay over at yuan's house for the weekend, after abit of intense studying, we decided to watch a movie. Just nice it's a holiday too, and church activities are all last-min cancelled. So I decided to watch it. And partly because I've been whining endlessly to yuan about my exams and stuff (even I feel that I'm naggy) and I think it's a bit unfair for him :x So decided to do something light and spend some time together. *super rare that we got one saturday off from church* 

Thor was quite a good movie to watch overall. But it's disappointing that Chris Hemsworth don't have 6packs! Was so anticipating to see his muscular body (after my friend told me over whatsapp that he would be topless) and it's was like: "meh" Nonetheless, still can't wait to watch the next marvel movies :)

Still feeling super happy that I get to spend weekends with yuan :P hahaha! Waiting for a long term break so that we can fly somewhere instead to relax and let loose. Life in Singapore is so stressful! :'( everyone is so competitive here.

Anyway, Had dinner after my exams with the boy at ichiban boshi instead :) Craving for sushi is satisfied. I'm so happy! hahaa! especially since it's been so long since i last eat sushi! I feel like it's too much to order the rice set though, I cannot finish the rice because I wanted to eat more sushi! :P The yellow submarine is one of my favourite! :D Never disappointed by the food there.

Though I'm sorry that this boy have to eat exp food with me :x when we are suppose to start saving money :( but... how to resist sushi!!!?!?!?! All the salmon and cheese and bacon and the japanese rice! what's there not to love??? :)

Have yogurt after that, I feel cheated by yuan because he was excitedly telling me that we are getting Gelare for dessert. and I leave out a bit of stomach for it, in the end... he only lets me eat my yogurt :(:(:(:(:( The feeling is super sian. After dinner, the boyfriend walk me home :)

And so thank you for all that you have done for me :) Like listening to my fears and playing your game quietly and not disturbing me until I finish studying, feeding me with food and drinks, and all the support that you have given :) The best brother, best friend, sistar and boyfriend ;) You will always be my best guy friend :D Feeling like nothing has changed even though we got together :P still as qian bian and annoying. I'm glad that I got you beside me to be crazy with :D 

1 comment: