Wednesday, November 27, 2013

just a simple prayer

Tomorrow, one of the big days in my life... afraid, worried and anxiousness all inside me. I feel so tired and overwhelmed with what's going on with my life right now. After tomorrow, I would be able to really enjoy the remaining holidays.

I don't think I did well, I have no faith in myself. But I have faith that You will keep me safe, and that I am not measured by how well I do, but you love me and that's enough. I don't need things/worldly views that I am 'good enough' and I thank you for not measuring me that way.

Lord, just give me peace to be able to rest well tonight, and that no matter what happens, everything will turn out fine. I lift my burdens and give it to you, because you are the sovereign God and the Lord of my life.

Be it good or bad, I will gladly accept it, and it's through your grace and mercy that I am able to make it till today.


Feeling so much more better now :)
Good or bad, praise God, no matter how hard it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment