Wednesday, March 12, 2014

because there will always be someone having it worse than me

There are so many things that I would want to say or clarify. But saying it out doesn't solve the problem. So why say it when in the end all it causes are just negativity and it doesn't even contribute in solving the problems. Might as well just suck it up and go with the flow. Especially when the whole entire process is thought through thoroughly.

No point in talking or complaining too much, because it just causes unnecessary discomfort or arguments. The energy in talking and complaining could be used to do more productive work such as completing my projects or event matters on hand.

Never the kind that says out loud, never will be either. I don't need anything from anyone, I believe I can manage. Because in life, even if you can't managed, you still have to manage it. There is no going back or pressing the rewind button. Being angry doesn't equates you venting it on other people, it just shows how much self-control you have over your own emotions. If someone could just vent it like that, it's super irresponsible.



Times like this makes me feel that no one understands me at all.

Because if I don't bother,
I won't go out and go home, sleep for 1-2hrs before wake up in the middle of the night and do my assignments and sacrifice my sleep leaving me with heavier eye bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment