Thursday, August 14, 2014

Giving thanks.... for a wonderful boyfriend :)

Giving thanks to God every single day of my life because without him, I won't have met the love of my life, that results in a woman feeling satisfied and thankful everyday in her life. So yeah. I mostly get to do the things that i wanna do without getting criticized so, im quite thankful for a guy who is ultra supportive of the positive things that I've done. So i've experiment with different hairstyles, different nail designs, different type of clothes and different kinds of makeup for everyday during school, work, church, etc etc. ANDDDD

I realized that im ultra good at it :DDDDD HAHAHHA! used to think that im quite lousy, but like different 1-2 time tries, i managed to get it without looking stupid. And im so in love with what im doing, that I have friends bugging me to help them to do it. hehehe! I even have 1-2 friends paying for my services. If im gonna venture biz, im so gonna do a salon that allows you to do your nails, makeup, hairstyles ALL AT THE SAME TIME within 1 hr. hahahaha! And the best part? just need to pay affordable fee and maybe liased with some children/christian support organization that 20% of the proceed goes to them. *biz mindset* LOLOLOL!
 Taken by the kids during christmas. They were having so much fun, and i love love love all the cutesy looking hairstyle that i did on them which i can't do for myself because it's too kidish alr. haha!
 Did a fishtail on this one right at the back. but apparently it can't be seen, and I'm loving this dress that Joyce gave it to me on my birthday and im loving it (aside from the fact that this is the only yellow dress that I own in my entire wardrobe) and this is when I can't do any super nice make up cause I'm still learning :P hahaha! so just a simple (and a bit tad uneven) make up. hhehehe! *i promise im getting better at it! )

Loving this look without make-up but yet my hair looks neat with a bit of messiness in it. hahah! having high tea like a taitai only at paris baguette
What's a even better way to taitai with the love of my life :D hehehehe! 
So yeah, this is my life right now, feeling happy satisfied and thankful for God everyday that I get to learn something new and having a very supportive guy who encourage me to pursue my dreams and to back me up whenever I need help :D Appreciating him alot. I would never wanna let him go :)
Thanks ;')

No comments:

Post a Comment