Monday, September 15, 2014

still alive and finally 22!

Been so long since i've updated, still remembered those times when I reached home everyday and the very first website that I go to would be my blog instead of facebook :/ so lazy to update , but still gonna do one about my graduation, birthday and life... in general :)


Not dead yet, just plain lazy to update. thinking of actually creating another blog because ... well, just want a new fresh start? Letting go of things that shouldn't be here have been on my mind for a long long time. and nope, it doesn't bothers me actually. But just want a brand new life/resolution, with a brand renewed mind and determination. Been so long since I've felt this way. Never was a positive person till I met nick. Sure, I do smile alot and all, but just not comfortable to share with people how I really felt, unless it's someone who is super close to me.

Shall update tomorrow after I'm done with my stuff, I just like cramping everything together and get it done within that 1 day so that I could just slack and play for the rest of the days. chiong first, relax later ! :D

Feel like im getting my life back on track ;) shall update this place next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment