Tuesday, October 07, 2014

graduation

So yeap, finally, I know it's two months late, but I'm just so lazy okay! :P the most dreaded place of all..... just had to be the venue for graduation. HAHA! it's like making it out alive from the study monster. Battling it for 1.5 years! :D Thank God for his mercy and grace that I can make it, so much effort and lessons learnt. Never ever studied so hard in my life before!
My unwavering refuges, the most touching moment that I could remember is the day before my Personal Wealth Management exam and I was going to flunk that module so badly because I did not attend/late lectures and I can never understand that i was freaking out so badly. My dad just coolly took out his phone and made a few phone calls and then my own financial planner helped me calculate till wee hours in the morning. while my mum was making drinks and food and fruits for me though she has work tmr.

They always have to suffer whenever it's nearing my examinations due to my extremely long hours withdrawal symptoms in my own room (I've once stayed in my room for 3 days straight w/o bathing etc) and obsessive OCD disorder (color coded my wardrobe and labelled every cupboard and drawer and an extremely cleaned room) HAHHA! They were so worried!!!! :P so glad it's all over now (?) *masters masters decisions decisions*
Me going up to take my certification and feeling nervous because it just feel so unreal!!!!!! Inside is like massive loads of butterflies and the need to pee is so strong HAHAHA!!! It's like over in a second though. "台下一年工,台上一分钟" LOLOLOL!
My pillar of support, Throughout the entire uni journey, he has always been with me :P From wooing me to being together and seeing me graduate, wearing my mortarboard and many more memories to create! :D He never failed to assure me using God's words and tahan all my night time whining and nagging. There are times when I felt so insecure and wake up thinking I will failed that module and ending crying because it gets too overwhelming at times but he will always do things to make me at peace. :P I'm never an easy person to love, but I'm so glad that he has the patience to bear with all the baggage I have *heart heart*
 Loving my roses from law law, go order flowers from him at affordable rates! ;D Makes me look like a queen lor seriously. 
Mega love for these roses, The only flowers I liked would be blue roses and rainbow roses, unique and pretty and colors brightens up my day, especially when it gets gloomy at times. 
Thanks friends! :D Though most of them couldn't attend my graduation but still wished me in one way or another, mega loved on that day lah! hahaha! 



SOOOOOoooooooooo..... 
After 2 months....... This is me! :P HAHHA! I looked so much more healthier lor, immediately went to exercise after exams and all. Been getting compliments that I've become slimmer and I'm making effort to eat healthier snack and reducing on carbs and all. Loving my radiant look! And my current obsession is buying makeup products and taking good care of my face, I'm officially a skincare junkie!!! Will post a photo soon about how much my skin care regime had grown from just cleanser to many many face product to make my face ultra dewy. I've definitely become more confident and hopefully this good habits stays for as long as they could. 

It all boils down to being lazy or hard working and making an effort to be whom you would want to be. All the beautiful women in the world takes the extra effort to look beautiful, even if they are blessed with good skin, they still need to maintain it one right!?!??! 
(Loving dating day because nowadays we are on budget, so it gives us more avenues to be creative. And so on this particular day, we head over to clarke quay to just be more touristy and took massive loads of photos. This is me at blisshouse with my bun up hairstyle.... and the last photo I took it with before my BUN DONUT WENT MISSING!!! It was a major depressing moment as it really holds up my thick luscious hair well and I can NEVER find it at Chameleon ever! Super disappointed! Please bring it back soon T.T [lesson learnt, buy 2-3 of them next time round])  

Loving how the photos turn out, DSLR and phone cam really have different quality to it. Love how sharp my features look. But I still need to improve on the lighting of the DSLR :/ I used iphoto to improve on the brightness and saturation. And it shows my brown brown skin hor, I tend to always overdo with the brightening of my skin color because I hate how I get tanner as I grow older though I was born with fair skin tone *Thanks mum* (mega compromise) 

Life's good and im starting work soon! YES, I FINALLY LANDED A JOB! hahaha! Just waiting for the phone call (call me maybe? ;D ) to get back to me ASAP *prays super hard* Not gonna mention it for now :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment