Wednesday, September 28, 2016

24

Growing is a difficult and tiring process, with so many things to consider and think through about.

Starting this blog at 2006, it's been a good 10 years of my life. I've started when I was 14, bored of school and feeling empty, I decided that i want to learn coding and I want to keep an online diary as my handwriting was too illegible to be read 10 years later anyways. Something to keep me distracted. At one time tho, i was super obsessed and started typing out depressional/emotional thoughts (which was really scary looking back) to about the guys i've had a crush/crushing/crashed throughout my years.

Now at 24 , i need to know what I want or need in my life. What are things that I do would be able to glorify God, how would my thoughts and actions reflect what God has put it in me. What is God's direction for me.

I can't say that I know where I am heading towards, but I pray that journey would be a God-purposeful one. Praying that my next 10 years of my life, I would see many miracles and more excited(and sometimes fearful) of what God has planned out for me.


Faith is Full Assurance In The Heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment