Saturday, December 29, 2012

just acia with hermy

Had just acia with hermy one day in december, idk when either, =.=''' Been also a long time since I last seen him. I used to see him every week, but now I can only see him once in a blue moon. le sigh! I miss that boy! We used to be closed, but we have since grew up, and there are much more responsibilities and commitments in our lives that we grew apart. So since I'm officially jobless and waiting for my school term to start and it's his holidays, we met catch up on each other lives. 

He changed. He became more bhb already, and he still so lameeeeee! I cannot stand him, was laughing and laughing while he continues to entertain me. This ahboy ah!!!!! After justacia, he was so crazy, he made me walk with him to orchard just to see decorations =.='''. He even wanted to walk back to dg after that just for gongcha, and nearly made me watch one late night movie with him! I used to be like that, till I realized that I'm ageing and I cannot stand not sleeping any more. It certainly feels good to be young. 


Hermy, we might not be as close any more, but you were one of those who made me feel welcomed in church back then :) Thanks hermy :) I thank God for you. Even though we don't see each other often already, but I hope that we can meet up every now and then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment