Sunday, December 30, 2012

shopping with colleague

Went shopping with colleague :) On the 1st day of december! :D Went to one of our fav place to shop, bugissssss!!! Not street, but junction! I rarely shopped at bugis junction because the stuff there are expensive and I can't afford it... for now :P 

 Had starbucks, looking at the scenery, all the shoppers and christmas sales around, looking at all these while having my cheesecake and drink, makes me wish that time would just stop and allow me to reel in the moment. Of not doing anything but relaxing my mind and body, it's been such a long time since I've felt that way. This year was full of up and down, and I'm so happy with my life right now :)

 nuff said. after that break, we went off to shop :DDDD headed to my fav place, kino!!! Din buy any books as I already went last month and bought books to read. And we passed by an optical shop and I saw this christmas tree. I'm still wondering how to fold this tree, isn't it cool!?!
We were at NBC (I think) and we spent most of our time there looking through the stuff. They have very very awesome things there ;) hehehe! My favourite was the one below, "Once Upon A ME" So narcissistic that I feel like having one right away, but exp and not really worth the money. therefore I can only posed together with it :( le sigh!
 With added humor ;) 1970s style laptop, how true is that man! :D Even the colours are thoughtful ;)
 For shoppers who wants to take a break after long day of shopping, why not sit on this massage chair and let your legs take a well-deserved break? :) If I am not wrong: $2 for 5min, $5-15min and $10 for 30min. we chose the $2 one :P hehehe! It was a full body massage, damn relaxing but at the same time pain =.=''' the only disadvantage is, it is at a public area, so there are people looking at you while you are having the massage, which is abit uncomfortable :/ a bit embarrassing also. So that concludes my first time massage :)
 Lastly, a group shot with my colleague! :D Hope to meet up with her every now and then :) Best teamwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment