Monday, December 16, 2013

Enriching holidays

Been a long time since I last blogged :) Been attending alot of camps and pakthor-ing, living my life to the fullest and enjoying every bit of my last holiday as a student before I graduate for good and start working till retirement. That thought itself sounds scary enough :(


Anyway, I'm at nick's house blogging abut this :P Going to the zoo tomorrow with some of my camp friends before river with love love :) Feeling good right now ^.^ Life have never been so fulfilling.


All I need is someone to help me dry my hair while I'm typing this post *HINT HINT* (apparently my boyfriend is too busy texting to notice ) and I'm lazy to delete this line. SO BYEEEEE! will update more once im back from my trip + sleeping for the next few hours after that. I'm so lacking in sleep nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment