Wednesday, January 01, 2014

it's 2-0-1-4

My life in 2013 

I was pretty determined to get my life back on track, and to have a whole new life of being happy. I don't know what to do honestly, but I know that I have my own feelings and emotion and I have the right to be happy, and pursue my own happiness too. And honestly, it was one of the bestest feelings I have; to finally do my own things without worrying how it would affect people directly. 

Joined council, which is one of the best decision I'm glad to be in it, together with Juntos. They are the ones I first looked for whenever there is CGM/AGM. So glad to have known these wonderful bunch of people who made my uni life bustling with activities. 

And the very first event that I've done in council. The Last Of Us! Idk how we become that close, but i'm glad that we are still talking even though the event was long over. All the gatherings that everyone took time off for shows how impt each of us were in a team :) And I'm deeply honoured to be in it! :)
And of course, my very very very first uni friends that I'e made in university. the two ladies who were the main reason why I look forward to attending lectures together with. All the chit-chats and chiong projects and assignments together. I'm so excited to start school now as I'm tying this. Loving all the girly talks and all the good food that we always go for after lessons or sometimes during the holidays. Uni life won't be the same without them! :) 
and 2013, the year I turned 21. It was finally adulthood. the day I say good bye to being a teenager, from now on, it's the time when I have to weigh the pro and cons during DM and being responsible for my own actions. The planning of the birthday party was insane and I'm so sorry that I cannot invite anymore people in it because it's seriously so packed and it's the only time when I truly realised that I got so many friends :/ My boy was complaining about the amount of polaroids I took that day :p But they are the people whom have grown up with me, and I would like them to be there for me till I'm old :/ HAAHHAA!
My very very very first group of clique friends, some have been with me as long as 7, while the rest started at 14 :/ It's been 7 years together with them and as they say, if your friendship still stay strong after 7 years, they are the people whom you can keep. And they are the ones who have been there with me through my up and downs, knows my temper and attitude. And always being there whenever I need them. One of my avenue for support and envouragement. I love them so much! 
And of course, my very very good go out kakis. Whenever there is sudden cravings for food in the middle of the night, I know who to find :) They are practically my playmates since young and I'm so thankful for them that I learned to take my religion more seriously, to really put in effort in pursuing Christ and a constant reminder that God is with me wherever I am.
 And a bunch of God-loving sisters that God gave to me. I still remember going out with them for movies and dinners on random weekdays. And though we rarely communicate nowadays because of commitments. But they are the sisters closet to me, and I'm thankful to God for them :) HEHE! And I enjoy dancing together with them, it's the practicing and learning that makes everyone more bonded to each other! Can't wait to dance with them again and serve God together!
 And of course my poly mates whom I've grown closer to. The ones whom I can only meet at night because of work and studies, but I love how we would make the effort to go out together. Although we try to make it a monthly event but it still fails :/ They are the example of friends that can don't talk for days and weeks, but still be a girly gossip session whenever we meet up. LOL!
And of course, travelling to korea and experiencing new things and getting onto thrilling roller coaster rides. The land of cosmetics and pretty clothes and chiobu, the place where kpop started! It's been a dream, and I would really want to go back there someday. Got closer to my cousins because of it. :)And I'm glad that we don't meet up every once or twice during christmas or CNY. LOL! 
And.... 

I got  boyfriend :) Although this photo is damn long ago, but no matter how much photo we took over the past few months, this is still my fav. Because he look damn handsome in this one :P HAHAHHA! Thank God for having a boyfriend who can tahan my bitchy-ness and my tantrums and all my princess attitude :p One of the most caring boys which i've dated and taking care of all my needs. Mostly importantly? He would rather I serve God more than going out with him. my best friend since forever, and now my boyfriend :) Love that Mister so much! 
well... this pretty sums up my 2013, hopefully 2014 would be as good :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment