Monday, January 06, 2014

The Sea


Went to the beach today, to cool myself down, and to be with nature. it's surprising how few hours/min at the beach, just looking at the waves coming, could calm me down and let me collect my thoughts. It's always my place of solace whenever I feel like breaking down any moment. Of course the beaches in singapore are the "cannot make it" type... but oh well... it's better than nothing ? 

I feel like I could connect to God better whenever I'm at the beach. :/ or maybe it's the only time that im quiet and patience enough to hear him? Sigh. I hope that the things and plans forming in my head would work :) 

Anyway, back to sch tomorrow. Time to get reality in check. 
I'm so tired that i feel like skipping sch tomorrow =.=''' 

On a good note: Boyfriend is making meatballs for me! WOOOHOO! Nothing beats better than having homemade meatballs! I love chefs! LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment