Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sicky virus

Nick fell sick today.... while im recovering from the fever from yesterday :/ It was so horrible. And I kinda feel guilty for not going to his house and taking care of him and went out for dinner instead. Hate the sickly virus that is going on around the place now.


It's been so long since I've been here and blogging. Life is busy with activities that I rarely have time to update. Been out with different group of friends, and celebrating festive occasion with my boyfriend.

3 more days till valentine's day :x And I don't know what to get yet...

Anyway, this year, one of my resolution is to lose weight :x feeling fat recently with all the food from taiwan and cny goodies. Why does all tasty food so sinful??? If only I have a higher metabolism rate that I can just eat as much as I want without being fat.

Going to start running with the shoes that nick got me few days back! :D my Glow-in-the-dark shoes!!!! So excited to wear them out and run. ^^ anyway, I need to go and bathe.... before my room stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment