Sunday, December 30, 2012

twilight saga: breaking dawn part 2 with hermy

Met up with hermy and bought ticket studs to Twilight breaking dawn part 2!!!! :D I've watch the whole twilight trilogy (though im not a hardcore fan of it) so I'm not going to miss this one either. Been wanting to find someone to watch with, so tada!!! I got herman with me to watch! :D 

He damn toot please, forget/can't find his jacket at home and forgetting that he packed it inside his luggage as he is going over to korea for band. lucky chap! I'm going korea soon also! *faster plan!!!* 

Anyways, the movie was quite okay, they improved the acting and such. (the first twilight movie was incredibly shitty) Actually, I was wondering if they would stop filming as Kristen Stewart(bella) apparently cheated on Robert Pattinson(Edward) and maybe they would not want to act together. But it was out so oh well~  


being officially jobless is so interest ;) hehehe!!!! But im no loafer okay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment